Please find below examples of our most recent work, if you would like to find out more about these and/or our other experience please get in touch with your usual Mayer Brown contact or one of the blog editors.
- Advised the LKK Health Products Group, a member of the Hong Kong-based food company Lee Kum Kee Group, on its purchase of the London skyscraper known as the “Walkie Talkie” for £1.2825 billion. This makes it the largest-ever office complex property transaction in the United Kingdom.
- Advised British Land and Oxford Properties joint venture on the sale of The Leadenhall Building for a headline price of £1.15 billion to CC Land, the Hong Kong listed property development company.
- Advised British Land on the sale of a 75% interest in a portfolio of 3 prime office buildings in the West End, to Allianz Real Estate, acting on behalf of several Allianz Group companies, for £401 million.
- Advised Link REIT, on its acquisition of the office building at 25 Cabot Square (“The Cabot”) in Canary Wharf, London for £380 million.
Advised Lifestyle International Holdings on the acquisition of 1-2 St James Square, London for £250 million.
- Advised British Land on the sale of its super-prime mixed use scheme at Clarges, Mayfair, London for £177 million.
- Advised the LKK Health Products Group on its refinancing of the iconic “Walkie Talkie” skyscraper in London for £600 million.
- Advised K&K on its acquisition of Endeavour House, London for £115 million.
- Advised K&K on its acquisition of Corinthian House, London for £65 million.
- Advised Kennedy Wilson Europe on the structuring and sale of its PRS scheme at Pioneer Point, Ilford for £97 million.
- Advised Chuang’s China Investments on the sale of Bizking Limited, a British Virgin Islands company that holds 10 Fenchurch Street in London, to the Prince Group for circa £94 million.
- Advised China Overseas Holdings on the extension of Stephenson Harwood’s letting at 1 Finsbury Circus, London.
- Advised China CITIC Bank International Limited in a $269M syndicated bridging loan facility to Excel Winner UK Limited in connection with the refinancing of the acquisition and development of Nine Elms Square, London.
- Advised Cheyne Capital in relation to the debt funding of DTZ Investors’ forward funding of a 310 room co-living scheme in Earlsfield, South West London.
- Advised Tide Construction on its development, forward funding and sale of a student housing development in Lewisham, London for £118 million.
- Advised Tide Construction on its development and forward sale of a student housing development in Gants Hill, London for £53 million.
- Advised Cheyne Capital on the provision of a £93 million loan facility to FI Real Estate Management in connection with a reorganisation and refinancing of its existing property portfolio comprising both investment and development assets.
- Advised Ascott/Capitaland on the development and financing of Islington Square (the former Royal Mail sorting office in north London) for a 108 room Citadines aparthotel.